{Jenna & Grant } Engaged

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A few years ago when we moved to Illinois I had spotted these trains and knew I wanted to do a session by them....it just had to be the right one and the right couple.  Fast forward 3 + years when I met Jenna and Grant - when she told me what they were thinking they wanted - I knew the spot we had to shoot at. 

Last week I shot their engagement session - we met at Rader Farms - I wanted to shoot part of their session by the blue truck since I have never shot engagement pics there. Then we headed to my spot. It was perfect - the lighting and everything! They are such a fun, attractive, laid back couple - so my job was easy!

The most common question I get asked by ALL my clients is what to wear - I bring this up because I want to use these two as a great example of what to wear. I told them to have fun and let their personalities come out in what they wear and bring 3 outfits (for engagement pictures). They did it perfectly - they had fun with their outfits and even got in character a little bit!  
It was a great shoot and will definitely go down as a favorite for me!

I can't wait for your wedding Jenna and Grant!

Jenna you are gorgeous! Not anyone can pull this off like you did!
(Click on images to enlarge)













Grant you definitely worked the cigar....nice job!!

 

0 comments: