{ Cecelia Jane and her big sister }

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last week was a busy week with sessions for me since I had to reschedule a couple due to a trip to the ER for my son's concussion...the life of a mom (and dad too) with an active boy, eh?? We are so thankful  he is okay...praise the Lord!

One of the sessions that was rescheduled was this one.  I had been awaiting the call knowing for months it was drawing near. And I was excited since I had shot her big sister's newborn pictures a couple of years ago.  


So I am happy and honored to introduce to you all miss Cecelia Jane
(click on images to enlarge)


And her big sis....even though she wasn't so sure about me right away! This picture was cracking me up!!
















How precious!! - check her out - she was so relaxed 



0 comments: