{ baby sister having a baby }

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It was an impromptu visit, a relaxing & HOT weekend filled with talking, eating, laughing, putting swollen feet up and just enjoying one another's company. I cherish the moments my sister comes to visit - especially as she is getting ready to have her own little munchkin in a matter of weeks.  I CANNOT wait to meet her sweet girl!
(Luke we love having you too:)  and all of your YUMMY food!)
We ended the weekend with a few pregnancy pictures of my gorgeous sister! I cannot believe I was taking HER maternity pictures - didn't you just have a crooked nose Jenna?? :)






You look gorgeous Jenna - the pregnancy glow has touched you!

 This is a very typical "jenna" face :) little marie will thank me later!









We couldn't forget Chuckles - your first baby!

Cannot wait for you to enter this world sweet girl! Your Auntie Meg loves you already!

1 comments:

Katie D. said...

I can't believe Jenna is having a baby!!! You look STUNNING, Jenna!!!