Lindsey & Nick { engaged }

Monday, July 18, 2011

Lindsey & Nick
What a fun couple to shoot the other day! It was HOT, but they were troopers! Not only was it hot, but Nick wanted to wear a suit....serious props go to him! Not just any guy is willing to wear a suit for pictures let alone on a 90 degree day! 
I had the locations all picked out and was very excited about them! They were so laid back I could have shot at a total dump and they would not have cared!  I love the challenge of shooting in harsh, over the head light and figuring out new ways to shoot - it was a great day!

Love her dress!!














ummm....and shoes please! LOVE these trucks - I have shot here a few times over the last couple of years, but my first summer engagement session here.  Such a great spot of pictures!




so many to choose from and this was our last shot of the day...maybe my favorite...maybe!

0 comments: